Ten articles on subwoofers you probably haven’t read
Here are ten great articles on subwoofers that you may not have read. These articles cover a whole range of subjects, from the acoustic benefits of multiple subs to the use of equalization to improve your bass. Enjoy!
From Acoustic Frontiers:
- Subwoofer Setup 101: Subwoofer Crossover Frequency, Slope and Phase for Two Channel Systems
- Using Multiple Subwoofers to Improve Bass: Part 1 – Speaker Boundary Interference
- Using Multiple Subwoofers to Improve Bass: Part 2 – Room Modes
- Using Multiple Subwoofers to Improve Bass: Part 3 – the Welti / Devantier and Geddes Approaches
- Three Ways to Add a Subwoofer to your Two Channel System
- Room and Sub EQ 101: How to Use Parametric EQ to Flatten Your Bass
From Blu-Ray forums:
- A Guide to Subwoofers, Part I: Characteristics, Placement, Adjustment
- A Guide to Subwoofers, Part II: Standing Waves and Room Modes
From Serious Audio Blog:
Know any other good articles? Please leave a link in the comments section!