Need help getting your system up and running? Acoustic Frontiers has the home theater installation services you need.
The DIY Approach
High performance audio and video systems are often complex. Low voltage and electrical wiring, electronics, speakers and acoustic treatment all need to be carefully installed and a thorough system verification process completed to ensure that all elements are working as designed. Many DIY installs suffer from poor reliability, usability and serviceability. Typical issues are hums and buzzes from ground loops, multiple remotes, exposed cables along walls and floors and rats nests of wires behind racks. It doesn’t have to be this way if the system is professionally installed.
“I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am with the work you did. I am thoroughly enjoying the new perspective on my system and music. Thanks again for all your work: I appreciated your professionalism and dedication to getting things ‘just right’”
Tim – Daly City, CA
Acoustic Frontiers offers professional video / acoustic installation services across a number of areas including: low voltage cabling, equipment racking, speaker installation, projector installation, electrical wiring, general construction and acoustic treatment installation. We’ll program remotes, keypads and tablets so you’re totally in control and can turn the system on, dim the lights and close the shades with a single button. All aspects of the system will be thoroughly tested, verified and documented. After we’re done you’ll have a high performance system that works reliably, is easy to use and is ready for calibration.
Home Theater Installation Services
- Cable pre-wire, trim-out and testing
- Speaker, TV, projector, projection screen installation
- Electronics racking and wiring
- Acoustic treatment installation
- False wall, riser, sound isolation construction
- Fabric stretch wall installation
- Remote programming
- CEDIA certified technicians used on all jobs
- Wires hidden, even on difficult retrofit projects
- All wires professionally labeled and tested
- Jobsite tidied at end of each day
- Design documentation produced for each project shows all wires and connections for easy servicing and upgrades
- Equipment racked for proper heat management and longevity
- Thorough training provided on system and remote operation
Case Studies and Articles
One of our big projects in April was the transformation of a ‘club room’ in a new home in Dublin, CA into a high performance dedicated home theater. The client, Mr. Ang, had provisionally selected his equipment but wanted professional help with the overall design with a focus on the acoustics and baffle wall. A [...]